Help and Support
What type of help would you like?
Find out how to use Akumen by selecting the below guides or you can find the PDF version here.
Our team can help! firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on +61 8 9481 5981 . (+8 GMT)
Level 1 / 28 Kings Park Rd
West Perth | Australia | 6005
The questions we’re asked all the time.
Rather than make dashboards and reports from your data, Akumen does something different: It connects your data with your business analysts, data scientists and field experts in your company or team, to create collaborative analytics.
Your team can share, approve and build upon these models, growing them in sophistication, changing them quickly as systems and processes change and competing and validating accuracy.
We provide a central stage where analysts can flexibly use historical and live data to create models. From these models they can create forecasts about your company’s future. For the first time: you can see events that can be influenced of hundreds of factors and the implications of just one overlooked issue.
- Applications that can handle the volume of information are too difficult for non-technical people to use.
- Its been too difficult and technically intricate to work with large volumes of data (big data), incomplete or missing data.
- Its been technically complex to work with live data.
We feel it doesn’t have to be this way.
Not everyone may not be experts in data, but they’re experts in something – and that knowledge of how a system works can be captured through modelling inside Akumen.
With enough experts the model becomes sophisticated enough to recognize events, predict outcomes and describe the best course of action.
In addition, now’s a great time:
- Companies are generating more data and utilizing less than ever before.
- Cheap compute power is available to create and play out the millions of scenarios versions of your future.
- Rapidly advancing machine learning to recognize and replay patterns.
- The best course of action is more uncertain than ever.
Akumen handles these in clean, simplified workflows that are traceable and accountable without sacrificing flexibility or capability.
- Link all your company data securely, in one place.
- Keep your data on your systems.
- Ask questions about your business and get accurate, consistent and reliable answers.
- Forecast the future accurately, based on connected historical information.
- Keep track of KPI in real time.
- See plan vs actual at every point in history.
- Create “What-If” scenarios and see the results.
- Search for the best scenarios, and avoid the worst.
By connecting live data we’re able to link what the analysts say you can do (your plan), with what you can actually do (your actual).
This can be shown as dashboards and reports, but only show you the information you need, when its timely.
This contrasts to the current mechanism of showing you everything and asking you to interpret whats important.
While we’re good at generating it, we’re miles from capturing it, cleaning, organizing and interpreting it well.
We want to put data to work, but to do that we need to make data-science accessible so that people can make decisions in a logical and structured way, backed by data – not interpreted charts.
We want people to build models of their reality and grow them in sophistication, by working together.
For the last decade we’ve been providing specialist capabilities for a number of multi-national organisations and several major consultancies.
If you’d like to know more, please visit: OPTIKA Solutions
PDF Reference Guides.
PDF – 1.45MB